Each Fridge and Washer City branded store is operated by independent owners under a license granted by NARTA International LTD. ACN. 003 379 486.
Stores may issue Gift Cards which may be redeemed at any Participating Store. All Gift Cards are issued on these terms and conditions. Gift Cards are issued by Dorsett Retail Pty Ltd ACN. 100 205 329 and are redeemable at any Participating Store. The Issuer’s record of transactions on Gift Cards (the “System”) is conclusive proof of the information so recorded.
Use of Gift Cards evidences the acceptance by the holder of these terms and conditions. The Issuer may from time to time amend these terms and conditions as necessary.
On presentation of a Gift Card to a Participating Store, the Issuer will procure the store to provide credit up to the value or balance of the Gift Card as identified on the System, against the purchase price due to the store. If the purchase price exceeds the value or balance of the Gift Card, the gift card holder must pay the difference using another payment method. No change will be given and any balance of the Gift Card may only be used in whole or part against future purchases at Participating Stores.
Gift Card balance and transaction history may be verified by any participating store and the System will be conclusive evidence of these details. The use and safety of an activated Gift Card is the responsibility of the holder. Gift Cards do not have an expiry date. And any unused balance on Gift Cards is not refunded to the card holder.
- Is to be treated like cash.
- Is to be used for the purchase of goods at participating Fridge and Washer City stores *See Participating Stores.
- Must be presented at time of redemption, unmodified and undamaged.
- If lost or stolen cannot be replaced or refunded.
- Does NOT have an expiry date.
- Remains the property of the issuer (the physical card) and must not be re-sold or re-valued.
- Will not be honoured or re-issued if the card is damaged or modified by the card holder, unless the damage is the result of a defect.
- Identification can be requested on redemption or balance check.
- Has a 4 digit security pin which is required for redemptions and balance checks. The cardholder and Participating Store is unable to change the pin.
- May not be used to pay for a new Gift Card.
Fridge and Washer City Albany, Fridge and Washer City Joondalup, Fridge and Washer City Morley, Fridge and Washer City O’Connor.
To the extent permitted by law, neither the Issuer nor the store shall be liable to any person for any loss or damage whatsoever (including indirect or consequential loss), nor will they be in default of these Terms, for failure to observe or perform any obligation under these Terms, for any reason or cause beyond the reasonable control of that party.
All purchases, and all warranty claims and queries, are to be made to the Participating Store at which the Gift Card is redeemed, and not to the Issuer.
At this point in time Gift Cards cannot be purchased on the Fridge and Washer City website. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Physical and Virtual Gift Cards may be used for the payment of goods and services on the Fridge and Washer City website in accordance with the Gift Card Terms and Conditions and the Standard Terms and conditions on this website.
Gift Card payments go through a validation process that can take up to 24hrs (business days Mon-Fri excl. public holidays). Your order will remain in a hold status until the payment is successfully validated. During the validation process, we may make a request for further identification.
During periods of maintenance and unforeseen outages, Fridge and Washer City may disable Gift Card Payment functionality on the website. If you wish to redeem a Gift Card against your order during this time you can call (08) 9301 5524 during business hours and we will assist you over the phone.