9kg capacity dark onyx EasyCare top load washing machine with easy to use controls, everyday fast wash programs and durable soft close glass lid.A cooler clean
The tiniest fingers might leave the biggest imprint on your heart but they wont on your clothes thanks to our PreMix+ technology. For a better wash at cooler temperatures, PreMix+ blends detergent with water and pressure sprays it onto the load to reduce detergent residue.Call time on waiting
Let our handy time remaining display count down to the program finish, so you know when your wash will be done. If only bedtime was that easy.Softly does it
Honey, you won't shrink the kids or any of your other favourite items with our gentle wash action a handwash equivalent for your delicates at the press of a button.Ease your load
You wont need a background in IT to operate our easy use, easy clean, inclusive control panels. Because technology is supposed to make your life easier.Help in a hurry
Whether its a fast 20 minute wash because your favourite top needs a freshen up, a 45 minute mid-week daily wash or a Fulload 60 program after a muddy weekend of sport, our Fast Wash Programs mean you can get on with your day without delay.Save water, choose Westinghouse
Our auto water level sensor conserves precious H2O, automatically choosing the ideal water level for each wash. If only it could perfectly pour your Friday night wine, too.Forgiving on fingers
Our soft closing child-safe lid means little fingers wont get a nasty surprise. Plus, our washing machines feature a child safe lid lock for added peace of mind.Fold on the go
Traditional whitegoods get an upgrade with our premium safety glass lid. Not only is it stylish and durable, it offers an extra laundry workspace thanks to the scratch resistant flat top.Back to black
Our simple access easy clean lint filter means your leggings will stay black and not just become a grey fuzz magnet.Better results with a new gentler drum
Designed to treat your clothes with the care they deserve, the gentle drum has thousands of holes to enhance the water flow rate so that detergent dissolves faster. This improves effectiveness and ensures a deeper clean.Inverter motor
The inverter motor delivers quieter operation, improvements in energy efficiency and improved durability, backed by a 10 year parts and labour inverter motor warranty ensuring peace of mind.
- Fast wash programs
- Wash options you really need
- Delay end option to plan when your wash finishes
- Gentle drum
|Litres Per Wash/Cycle
|Water Star Rating
|WELS Registration #
We offer a delivery service that operates from Monday to Saturday with the exception of public holidays.
Tell me about Fridge & Washer City's COVID-19 protocols for Delivery services
Products can sell very quickly, you may find that you look at an item and the next minute it’s gone! Once you’re at checkout we can generally be certain that the item will be available for you (subject to shipping requirements). If you checkout with an item that is order in, one of our representatives will be in touch with you to advise availability.
Fridge & Washer City offers national shipping options to most locations within Australia. Delivery will be calculated based on your location and the total dimensions & weight of your package(s). We use our own agents for delivery to WA Metro and selected South West locations, all other deliveries are sent via our preferred courier service.
Our warehouse that services our national shipping is based in Western Australia, shipping costs to remote areas and areas outside of Western Australia may be higher than anticipated. You are able to get a shipping quote by entering your postcode in the shipping quote box on the product page or in your cart. In some instances the item(s) you select may be too bulky to be shipped from WA and you will be presented with no shipping options. If this occurs please contact us by emailing our team at [email protected].
Last updated 03/20
Learn more about our Delivery Services
How does 2 Hour Click & Collect work?
Tell me about Fridge & Washer City's COVID-19 protocols for Click & Collect
- Select your products, add to your Cart and proceed to Checkout;
- Enter the ‘Postcode’ and ‘Suburb’ from which you wish to collect, during ‘Step 1 - Billing Details’ of the checkout;
- During ‘Step 2 - Delivery Options’ of the checkout, select your preferred Fridge & Washer City collection location;
- Once you have selected your preferred Fridge & Washer City collection location, you can proceed to the next stage of the checkout, and complete the rest of your order as normal;
- Fridge & Washer City will send you a receipt confirmation email of your order, once validated, you will receive a Tax Invoice, which you will be required to present at the time of collecting your order, from your chosen Fridge & Washer City store;
- Collect your purchase from your nominated Fridge & Washer City store.
- Your Fridge & Washer City purchase is subject to a fraud analytic pre-screening that is undertaken during the payment process. If there are any difficulties with processing your order, you will be contacted by the Fridge & Washer City Online Team to discuss the status of your purchase. Fridge & Washer City Online reserves the right to cancel any orders which do not pass our fraud checks. For privacy reasons, we may not be able to disclose the reason for your order being cancelled. For further information please contact the Fridge & Washer City Online Team at [email protected] or phone (08) 9301 5524.
- The ability of Fridge & Washer City to organise the collection of your purchase, including within the specified time frames, is subject to anything outside the reasonable control of Fridge & Washer City.
If you elect to use Click & Collect, you will receive the following from Fridge & Washer City:
- a confirmation email confirming receipt of your order
- an email attaching your tax invoice from Fridge & Washer City.
- To the extent that these Click & Collect Terms and Conditions conflict with or are contradictory to the general Fridge & Washer City Terms and Conditions of Sale, these Click & Collect Terms and Conditions prevail to the extent of any inconsistency.
Learn more about our 2-Hour Click & Collect
We all know that sometimes when you make a purchase, you get it home and it's not quite right.
Since January 2011, you have the right to ask for a repair, replacement or refund if goods or services you buy have problems. We are more than happy to provide a refund should the goods you purchased be:
- Faulty or unsafe
- Do not match the sample or description
- Do not do what we said it would
- Do not do what you asked for
The following products/orders are excluded from our Returns Policy:
- Special Customer orders
- Agency brands Asko, AEG, Falcon, Falmec, Gaggenau, La Germania, Miele, Speed Queen and Neff.
Our Returns Policy includes the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law and provides you with additional benefits in addition to those rights, because your satisfaction is important to us.
What if my purchase wasn't right for me?
If your goods remain boxed and un-open you may return them within 30 days from your original purchase date for a refund.
Where goods have been unboxed, a 15% restocking fee (15% of the goods purchase price) will apply, the goods must be un-used and not have been connected. We do not accept returns for goods that have been used or damaged. We charge the restocking fee to cover return costs.
As the customer you have a duty of care for the goods whilst in your possession. If goods are deemed damaged whilst in your possession then a charge will be made for the repair of the goods or no refund will be made if the goods are considered unrepairable.
A collection fee of $40 or the amount of a delivery (whichever is greater) will be charged to collect your goods. If you arrange for your goods to be collected, it may take up to 5 business days to arrange.
We do not accept returns where goods have been used.
Your rights under the Australian Consumer Law
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
All refunds will be issued when goods have arrived back to the Fridge & Washer City warehouse and have been assessed by a team member. Please also provide proof of purchase, when your goods are returned.
We are unable to accept the return, if the goods are found to have no fault, or that the goods have been damaged due to misuse by you. An additional fee will occur if this was to take place.
At Fridge & Washer City, we always take a fair and reasonable approach to assess your returned good. As you can appreciate, our response time will also depend on how long it takes you to return the goods to us.
Each store is independently owned, some stores will not accept returns purchased from another Fridge & Washer City store.
Approved refunds will be processed to the same account that the purchase was made from.
For more information on your consumer rights, go to the Australian Competition & Consumer Commission (ACCC) website.