90cm dual fuel freestanding oven with 5 burner gas cooktop, multi-function 10 pyrolytic oven, EasyBake +Steam, AirFry, and 19 mj/h wok burner with Hob2HoodAirFry for that perfect, crunch
When a food craving hits, make healthier and delicious food right in your oven with minimal oil. Deliver all the flavour and none of the guilt. AirFry allows you to make healthier, tasty meals for the entire family right in your oven.Tastier baking starts with steam
Take your baking to the next level with our EasyBake +Steam function. Steam helps you get a better rise, crispier crust, a fluffier centre and tastier textures for all your bread, pastries, cakes, and puddings.Twin fan system for even cooking
Cook each dish to perfection with the Twin Fan System. Fans rotate in opposite directions, distributing heat evenly throughout the oven, so you enjoy great results every time.Designed for ease and safety
Telescopic runners are another piece of thoughtful design that makes it easy to draw racks out and safely check on your dishes during cooking.Ovens that clean up after themselves
Even cleaning up is easier with Westinghouse. Choose a PyroClean oven and with the press of a button you can keep your oven shiny and clean. The oven turns on to an extremely high temperature, turning grease and grime into ash. All you need to do is simply wipe the residue away. No nasty chemicals, no greasy mess just a sparkling clean oven with minimal effort.A hotter wok helps bring out the flavour
Use high heat to lock in the flavour of your dishes. With durable brass caps and 19 MJ/h you can bring your wok to high heat with even flame distribution. Spice up your cooking and spice up your life.Clear the air with Hob2Hood
With Hob2Hood technology, compatible rangehoods work seamlessly with your Freestanding cooker to clear your kitchen of cooking smells and steam. As you start cooking, the rangehood will automatically turn on then intuitively adjust the fan speed and airflow to match your cooking. How's that for hands-free convenience?Built in Australia
Westinghouse, has been the heart of the home for generations and the kitchen appliance brand we have always known and trusted to build reliable products. This oven is built in a local factory in Adelaide.Boil to simmer in an instant
For precision control cooking all your favourite recipes, our smart Dual Valve flame control lets you go from boil to simmer in an instant.Handy storage compartment
Extra storage always comes in handy, so with a clever storage compartment you can easily stow away any extra pots and pans.LP Conversion Kit
An LP conversion kit is supplied with all models for conversion by a qualified installer.
- EasyBake +Steam
- High powered, intense 19 MJ/h wok burner
- Dual Valve Control
- Telescopic runners
- Twin Fan System
- Digital Programmable timer
- Fast Heat Up
- Cast iron trivets
- Large 125L gross oven capacity
- Triple glazed oven door glass
- Dark Stainless Steel Finish
- SteamAssist Clean
- Clip-on plinth included
We offer a delivery service that operates from Monday to Saturday with the exception of public holidays.
Tell me about Fridge & Washer City's COVID-19 protocols for Delivery services
Products can sell very quickly, you may find that you look at an item and the next minute it’s gone! Once you’re at checkout we can generally be certain that the item will be available for you (subject to shipping requirements). If you checkout with an item that is order in, one of our representatives will be in touch with you to advise availability.
Fridge & Washer City offers national shipping options to most locations within Australia. Delivery will be calculated based on your location and the total dimensions & weight of your package(s). We use our own agents for delivery to WA Metro and selected South West locations, all other deliveries are sent via our preferred courier service.
Our warehouse that services our national shipping is based in Western Australia, shipping costs to remote areas and areas outside of Western Australia may be higher than anticipated. You are able to get a shipping quote by entering your postcode in the shipping quote box on the product page or in your cart. In some instances the item(s) you select may be too bulky to be shipped from WA and you will be presented with no shipping options. If this occurs please contact us by emailing our team at [email protected].
Last updated 03/20
Learn more about our Delivery Services
How does 2 Hour Click & Collect work?
Tell me about Fridge & Washer City's COVID-19 protocols for Click & Collect
- Select your products, add to your Cart and proceed to Checkout;
- Enter the ‘Postcode’ and ‘Suburb’ from which you wish to collect, during ‘Step 1 - Billing Details’ of the checkout;
- During ‘Step 2 - Delivery Options’ of the checkout, select your preferred Fridge & Washer City collection location;
- Once you have selected your preferred Fridge & Washer City collection location, you can proceed to the next stage of the checkout, and complete the rest of your order as normal;
- Fridge & Washer City will send you a receipt confirmation email of your order, once validated, you will receive a Tax Invoice, which you will be required to present at the time of collecting your order, from your chosen Fridge & Washer City store;
- Collect your purchase from your nominated Fridge & Washer City store.
- Your Fridge & Washer City purchase is subject to a fraud analytic pre-screening that is undertaken during the payment process. If there are any difficulties with processing your order, you will be contacted by the Fridge & Washer City Online Team to discuss the status of your purchase. Fridge & Washer City Online reserves the right to cancel any orders which do not pass our fraud checks. For privacy reasons, we may not be able to disclose the reason for your order being cancelled. For further information please contact the Fridge & Washer City Online Team at [email protected] or phone (08) 9301 5524.
- The ability of Fridge & Washer City to organise the collection of your purchase, including within the specified time frames, is subject to anything outside the reasonable control of Fridge & Washer City.
If you elect to use Click & Collect, you will receive the following from Fridge & Washer City:
- a confirmation email confirming receipt of your order
- an email attaching your tax invoice from Fridge & Washer City.
- To the extent that these Click & Collect Terms and Conditions conflict with or are contradictory to the general Fridge & Washer City Terms and Conditions of Sale, these Click & Collect Terms and Conditions prevail to the extent of any inconsistency.
Learn more about our 2-Hour Click & Collect
We all know that sometimes when you make a purchase, you get it home and it's not quite right.
Since January 2011, you have the right to ask for a repair, replacement or refund if goods or services you buy have problems. We are more than happy to provide a refund should the goods you purchased be:
- Faulty or unsafe
- Do not match the sample or description
- Do not do what we said it would
- Do not do what you asked for
The following products/orders are excluded from our Returns Policy:
- Special Customer orders
- Agency brands Asko, AEG, Falcon, Falmec, Gaggenau, La Germania, Miele, Speed Queen and Neff.
Our Returns Policy includes the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law and provides you with additional benefits in addition to those rights, because your satisfaction is important to us.
What if my purchase wasn't right for me?
If your goods remain boxed and un-open you may return them within 30 days from your original purchase date for a refund.
Where goods have been unboxed, a 15% restocking fee (15% of the goods purchase price) will apply, the goods must be un-used and not have been connected. We do not accept returns for goods that have been used or damaged. We charge the restocking fee to cover return costs.
As the customer you have a duty of care for the goods whilst in your possession. If goods are deemed damaged whilst in your possession then a charge will be made for the repair of the goods or no refund will be made if the goods are considered unrepairable.
A collection fee of $40 or the amount of a delivery (whichever is greater) will be charged to collect your goods. If you arrange for your goods to be collected, it may take up to 5 business days to arrange.
We do not accept returns where goods have been used.
Your rights under the Australian Consumer Law
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
All refunds will be issued when goods have arrived back to the Fridge & Washer City warehouse and have been assessed by a team member. Please also provide proof of purchase, when your goods are returned.
We are unable to accept the return, if the goods are found to have no fault, or that the goods have been damaged due to misuse by you. An additional fee will occur if this was to take place.
At Fridge & Washer City, we always take a fair and reasonable approach to assess your returned good. As you can appreciate, our response time will also depend on how long it takes you to return the goods to us.
Each store is independently owned, some stores will not accept returns purchased from another Fridge & Washer City store.
Approved refunds will be processed to the same account that the purchase was made from.
For more information on your consumer rights, go to the Australian Competition & Consumer Commission (ACCC) website.